Medical text on poisons and their antidotes
Library of Congress
Listen To E-Book Audio
Read E-Book Other Formats
Publisher and Place:
Library of Congress Control Number 2017498326
Royal Mughal Ref:
[Medical text on poisons and their antidotes].
Treatise on poisons and their antidotes.
Created / Published
- Poisons--Early works to 1800
- Antidotes--Early works to 1800
- Toxicology--Early works to 1800
- Manuscripts, Persian--Washington (D.C.)
- [Source of title]
- Scribe not identified.
- Written in India?
- Paper; dark cream color paper; extremely heavy insect damage with loss of text; some pages have nearly collapsed at the center from weakness, especially near the front third of the manuscript; in the same area there is old spillage that has caused much damage; edges of paper worm-eaten making it very difficult to turn pages.
- Library of Congress. Persian manuscript, M051.
- Binding; black leather binding
Thank You for your reviews
Ratings & Review
Thank You for Suggestion and replaced image with proper one.
This is not the same may be one of his great grand children ???
Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra are the jewels in India's crown. From fairy-tale palaces and epic forts to dizzying festivals and wildlife encounters, this is India at its unbeatable Bollywood best.