Plan of the Isle of Trinidad: from actual surveys made in the year 1797 During Mughal Emperor Shah Alam II 1759–1806
Mirza Firuz Shah
Shah Alam II 1759–1806
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridian: Port of Spain.
- In lower margin: Published 12th Decr. 1809, by Robert Laurie & James Whittle, no. 53 Fleet Street, London.
- In lower right corner: Directions for navigating on the Coasts of this Island may be found in Laurie and Whittle's New Sailing Directions for the Caribbee Islands, &c.
- Includes tables of political divisions (quarters) and population.
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LC copy incorrect label pasted on verso label reads: 208. Earl Cornwallis's Marches in India 1790-1. [signed] M. Fillmore. Sectioned into 15 and mounted on cloth, folding to 18 x 14 cm. Water staining on verso.
Your content has been submitted
Ratings & Review
Very good information.
Shah Sharaf Barlas
If possible anyone have shijra family tree of Mughal Barlas traib of Attock Pakistan please share with me.