Western Route to China. Chart no.4, East India Archipelago During Mughal Emperor Babur II 1881-1920
Mirza Firuz Shah
Babur II 1881-1920
- Hydrographic chart of South China Sea, north-east of Borneo. Relief shown by bathymetric soundings, hachures and spot heights.
- Insets: South-west extremity of Palawan Island; Bruni and Labouan; Balambangan Isld.; Ambong Bay & c.
- Includes coastal profiles.
- LC copy wanting top half of map.
- LC copy annotated in red ink.
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
Your content has been submitted
Ratings & Review
Very good information.
Shah Sharaf Barlas
If possible anyone have shijra family tree of Mughal Barlas traib of Attock Pakistan please share with me.