The Karakhanid State / Karahanlı Devleti
Mirza Firuz Shah
Read E-Book Other Formats
Subject Year (Time):
Royal Mughal Ref:
Date of Creation:
December 12, 1211
The name of Kara Khan
• The rulers of the Karakhanids were likely to be from the Chigil and Yaghma tribes of Karluks confederation
• The Eastern Khagan bore the title Arslan K ara Khaqan Arslan "lion", the totem of the Chigil ) the Western Khagan bore the title Bughra K ara Khaqan Bughra "male camel", the totem of the Yaghma ).
• After converting Islam the Karahanids adopted Muslim names and honorifics titles sultan and sultān al salātīn (sultan of sultans), while keeping Turkish regnal titles such as Khan, Khagan , Ilek Ilig and Tegin Tekin.
• In an interpretation Turkish culture colors point directions For example kara means north, kızıl means south, gök means east, ak means west Due to establishment in the north of
Turkish main land the dynasty was called Karakhanid
• The name was devised by Orientalists in the 19th century namely V V Grigoriev to describe both the dynasty and the Turks ruled by it in 1874.
Your content has been submitted
Ratings & Review
Very good information.
Shah Sharaf Barlas
If possible anyone have shijra family tree of Mughal Barlas traib of Attock Pakistan please share with me.